Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can't wait.

There are many things I'm looking forward to about being done school. One is actually quite boring. I've been gearing up for a massive purge and spring clean and while its a great way to procrastinate I'm not letting myself do it because I have way TOO many assignments and exams. But spring cleaning awaits and the accomplishment of getting it done is going to be awesome.

Two...READING. I have so many books I want to read for fun. I have piles of classics I want to go through and trashy beach reads. Books on running and nutrition.

2 comments:

  1. I have a stack of books that I've been dying to read... as soon as I get more time. Who knows when that will be??

    Anyway, thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment!! Look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha - I actually LOVE spring cleaning too and cleaning out my closet. The purge just makes me feel so good!!!

    ReplyDelete