Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happiness and Disaster

Ok, perhaps not disaster, but small amounts of chaos. This past week and a bit has been incredibly productive and chaotic. Starting a week ago today we went into overdrive. The itinerary of the day is done, flowers are mostly finalized, rentals are sorted out, we had a fabulous meeting with our wedding planner to get all those details sorted out. Then yesterday we found a gorgeous suit for Steve to wear, which we will go pick up today, along with a suit for his brothers wedding since Moore's is having a 2 for 1 suit sale, can you say gift from the fashion gods? Now I'm getting ready to head out to The Bay to try and tie up loose ends with the registry and meet my cousin/bridesmaid for lunch. Oh yeah! By total fluke yesterday with time to kill before meeting his brother, Steve and I found the perfect wedding band and bought them. Phew holy wedding planning Batman!

On another note, I'm down 10.8lbs in three weeks and it feels fabulous. I still have a long way to go, though I haven't set any final goals yet. I've also started doing the couch to 5k plan. So far, so good, but I'll write a whole other post on that because running and I are a little love hate.

Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment